Management Results with QuickView: To learn key information about your employees and apply actions for immediate positive results.
- Provides a strategic slice of PDP metrics on one, easy-to-use page
- Improves supervisory skills through targeted training
- Identifies Traits, Interests, Communication Style, Key Action Tips (What makes the employee TICK)
Attracting and HIring the Best: To create accurate job models for attracting, interviewing and hiring the best candidate.
- Prioritizes and weighs key skills and strengths needed for the tasks the position requires
- Analyzes individual perceptions of the job requirements
- Prepares effective advertising for attracting the best applicants
- Provides job-matching questions for interviewing
- Strengthens hiring managers knowledge and skills for making the right hiring decision
Developing Effective Communication Skills: To develop quality working relationships through improved communication skills.
- Builds a bridge for communication between individuals and within teams
- Constructs a personal communication style and encourages appreciation of the styles of others
- Nurtures understanding of how to communicate for the best response
- Identifies skills to develop and models an action plan
Building High Performance Teams: This training enables your team to build high-performance teams or work groups.
- Promotes All-Star teams based on strengths, trust, accountability and results
- Assesses team environment, identity and purpose
- Connects strengths and skills for team role/job and fosters trust through mutual respect
- Establishes team accountability and teaches skills to turn conflict into productive direction
- Challenges individuals to commit to specific action steps for team results
Strengthening Leadership Performance: To develop effective leadership skills through personal evaluation and group process.
- Defines the ACE of leadership (Authentic, Competent and Empowering)
- Measures leadership culture of the organization and leadership skills of the individual
- Focuses on developing skills that are designed to turn limitations into abilities
- Teaches ways to affirm appropriately and how to build accountability in relationships
Understanding Personal Strengths: To understand basic/natural self: traits, decision-making style and energy measures.
- Introduces team members to the PDP Integrated Management System
- Builds an appreciation for the individual’s own strengths
- Improves relationships by helping each person value strengths and styles of others